- Over 350+ Pages Added to the Series!
- Additional books from the Old Testament added!
- Detailed explanations, commentary, and context added for a better understanding of the scriptures!
Part 1: Genesis-Exodus 19
Part 2: Exodus 20-Samuel 12
Part 3: 1 Kings 2- Jeremiah 12
Part 4: Jeremiah 13-Malachi 4
In our busy world, we sometimes find our scripture study isn't as productive as we'd like it to be. The solution is here with the complete boxed set of the third edition of the Old Testament Made Easier study guides! Along with the text of the Old Testament, these valuable books include in-the-verse notes and additional insights and commentary. This set is the ultimate study companion!
A POWERFUL STUDY GUIDE
• Quickly gain a basic understanding of this portion of the Old Testament with the help of brief notes within and between the verses, accompanied by bolding for teaching emphasis.
Example: Exodus 16:23
23 And he said unto them [explained the reason for gathering twice as much manna on Friday], This is that which the LORD hath said, To morrow is the rest of the holy sabbath unto the LORD [tomorrow is a day of rest, the Sabbath on which we worship the Lord]: bake that which ye will bake [bake what you want] to day, and seethe [cook, boil] that ye will seethe; and that which remaineth over lay up for you to be kept until the morning [save the leftovers for tomorrow, the exact opposite of the normal rule-see verse 19, above].
• Transfer these brief notes into your own scriptures to increase your understanding now and in the future.
A QUICK REFERENCE
• Quickly get help for specific verses or chapters.
• Use with your Come, Follow Me study.
• Review for a lesson, talk, or family night discussion.